Just using the default ones that come with Windows here.  And a few scripts that I wrote myself.

Mike

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Oliver Rebollido
Sent: Thursday, April 08, 2004 10:55 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [ActiveDir] AD Admin Software Tools?

I'm a new Exchange 2000 (soon to be 2003) administrator that also manages our Active Directory domain.  What Active Directory admin software tools are most of you using?  I plan on purchasing some software admin tools soon.

Thanks in advance,
Oliver

ATTENTION
The information contained in this message may be legally privileged and confidential. It is intended to be read only by the individual or entity to whom it is addressed or by their designee. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are on notice that any distribution of this message, in any form, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender and/or Fenwick & West LLP by telephone at (650) 988-8500 and delete or destroy any copy of this message.