-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Kern, Tom
Sent: Tuesday, April 13, 2004 10:32 PM
To: ActiveDir (E-mail)
Subject: [ActiveDir] scripting admin

sorry for what is more of a personal advice question- i'm a perl guy and i
was wondering if for proper windows scripting, should i learn VBscript or
can i get away with most admining with  perl and activestate.
i run a couple of linux and unix servers, so perl makes sense, but would it
behove me to learn VBscript or even VB to effectively script my win2k ad
enviorment or can i get away with perl and its integer conversion et al and
be a good admin mastering only one lang?
thanks in advance