I can't remember at this point what I was e-mailing about, I think that I reliazed
what happened, I was logging in as a user that did not have the policy inheritied.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of MatjaÅ Ladava
Sent: Tuesday, April 13, 2004 6:17 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] GPO

No. GPO's are registry based (At least admin templates), so they should work on XP box
without the need of Windows Server 2003. It is enough if you set them up from XP box
or import them in 2000 DC (adm templates). What policies are we talking about ? Run
gpresult /v to get verbose information about your policies being aplied on your
workstations.

Regrds

Matjaz Ladava
MVP Windows Server - Directory Services