http://tinyurl.com/ypgs3

good luck,

john

At 12:38 PM 4/15/2004, Michael Wassell wrote:
The short answer would be yes.

I would suggest doing it as a Published Application with an .MST answer
file, as opposed to an Assigned application because my first concern
would be extended log on periods during which users would think they're
computers were hung/not responding and doing "something vulgar" ;-)

That's just one of the hurdles though. I'm sure there will be others.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of GARY SMITH
Sent: Thursday, April 15, 2004 12:16 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [ActiveDir] Office2003 Rollout

I have to roll out Office 2003 onto around 350 desktops. Any great in
site into the best approach here. I have been looking at some third
party applications in particularly Altiris, but I was wondering if it
could be done through Group Policy / Software deployment. All desktops
are W2K.

Gary Smith