From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Rutherford, Robert
Sent: Tuesday, May 11, 2004 2:21 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] (OT) DNS settings

I take it that you also use DHCP in your internal networks, i.e. you don't assign static IP's to your internal NIC's? As a test could you just disable the internal NIC and try the dialup again?

Are all the machine exactly the same, i.e. same model with same NIC's?

Sorry if I seem to be shooting all over the place but we will home in eventually.