From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Mike Hogenauer
Sent: Tuesday, May 11, 2004 2:44 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [ActiveDir] Got a good one for everybody

I’m looking for a way to have a 3rd party app call a mapped drive on a remote server at anytime without any user account being logged on at the Application server with a persistence drive mapping. The remote server has the file shared out as well.

The Application needs to have a drive letter mapped and not a UNC path. (For example E: instead of \\servername\share)

Thanks in advance

Mike

Mike Hogenauer

[EMAIL PROTECTED]