From: joe [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, May 13, 2004 3:42 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] OT: Research Question

Hmm

Salary (being paid is a way of being told job well done)
Coworkers (getting paid a lot doesn't help much if you have sucky co-workers)
Management (Bad management can make no amount of money enough after a while)
Influence (hard to state this one, basically having input into what is being done and knowing it will be considered)

  joe