Hey all,

I have a weird issue; all our laptop users have their own third part dial up’s (RRAS and RAS) for their convenience. When the users dial up to their third party ISP’s (all users) they obtain an IP address from the ISP but their DNS settings are being forced to the networks internal DNS servers, remembering that this is a PPP connection.  This causes havoc on their dial ups. I have had a look at the DNS settings the GPO and even the DHCP server. I don’t see anything that would force a PPP connection to use the internal DNS servers. The settings are not hard coded into the PPP connections IP settings.

Anyone have an idea of what this is or maybe I over looked something.

Thanks!

Carlos