Hi Mark,

If all you want is to provide your mac users with adequate advance warning
of password expiry (e.g., by e-mail or by launching a web browser to a
suitable URL at an appropriate time, from an OSX login shell script), and
help them to change passwords on AD and elsewhere from a web browser, then
you might look at our P-Synch product (http://psynch.com/).

Cheers,

-- Idan

List FAQ    : http://www.activedir.org/list_faq.htm