We wrote a basic one that allows users to dump DL memberships to a spreadsheet w some of the attributes.  Basically it was for the clerical folks that create phone lists for depts. and floors.   I don't know if we can share.  Also It's hard coded to our domains and OUs

Diane

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Creamer, Mark
Sent: Friday, May 14, 2004 6:46 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [ActiveDir] OT: Ad hoc queries from within Excel

I’m constantly having users ask me to do some ad-hoc query on AD, and send them the output. Seems like it would be pretty cool to create an Excel add-in that would allow someone to import AD data directly into Excel. I’ve seen a few add-ins that query a SQL database like that, but has anyone already seen such a thing for AD? I don’t want to reinvent the wheel – just not finding anything so far on Google

Mark Creamer

Systems Engineer

Cintas Corporation

Honesty and Integrity in Everything We Do