Here is the specific attribute you are looking to import, although there is an entire apple-user class that you would probably want to import in order to support all of the apple controls. I have attached a copy of the latest version of the Apple Openldap Schema that is used for open directory. If you have OS X server that is NOT 10.3.3 then you would want to find the apple.schema file located in /etc/openldap/schema/ on your OS X server. Rather than provide you with a script or ldif that will import values for you, I think it best to provide the necessary information for you to make the best decision. I recommend that you research the reason for updating your AD Schema and follow some basic good practice guidelines. See recipe 10.5 Extending the Schema in Robbie Allen's Active Directory Cookbook for more information about Schema update best practices. Also check out KB 283791 from MS to find out how to do ldif schema updates.

changetype: modify
add: attributeTypes
attributeTypes: ( 1.3.6.1.4.1.63.1000.1.1.1.1.8 NAME 'apple-user-homequota' DESC 'home directory quota' EQUALITY caseExactIA5Match SUBSTR caseExactIA5SubstringsMatch SYNTAX 1.3.6.1.4.1.1466.115.121.1.26 SINGLE-VALUE )