        From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] on behalf of joe
        Sent: Thu 5/6/2004 7:37 AM
        To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
        Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] Simple LDAP Query

        Sorry about the multiple posts on this, no I wasn't trying to be like Guido.
;o)

        My joeware.net provider is having a tremendous time trying to keep their
outbound SMTP queues flowing and never seem to notice that it is broken until AFTER I
start telling them about it. Inbound is working fine now which was the problem several
months ago. I may have to break down and actually set up my own email server from home
and officially use it, my issue is the whole dynamic IP thing where some email
services like AOL, Hotmail, Etc will drop those emails as spam automatically. Have
looked at a couple of relay points but they appear to be on the steep side for
pricing. I may see if I can smarthost through my cable modem providers smtp servers or
just continue to use them for outbound SMTP through outlook configuration as I am now.

        Any suggestions?

        BTW, the vendor hosting my joeware stuff is www.globat.com, as a rule, I like
them but they just can't seem to handle email very well.

            joe

  _____