a DC can write whatever the heck it wants to write in AD.

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Svetlana
Kouznetsova
Sent: Monday, May 17, 2004 5:12 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] FATAL kerberos error on W2K3 server

Hmmmm...I don't see any disjoint namespace...but don't know what do you mean
under  "proper permissions are not set on the computer object "
But I've actually, took responsibility and done dcpromo now...so far
everything looks normal...
Maybe it was - a netdiag bug? [I hope it was!] Thanks for input.

Lana