  _____

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Anderson Santos
Patricio
Sent: Tuesday, May 25, 2004 2:39 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] Looking for a tool that displays SID

Hi Joe,

You can use acctinfo.dll found in Resource kit of Windows 2003.

regsvr32 acctinfo.dll and this information and more appear in dsa.msc
(active directory users and computers).

Thanks for advanced,

Anderson Patricio
Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer on 2000/2003
Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator on 2000/2003 + Messaging
Red Hat Certified Technician
Computer Associates Unicenter Administrator

  _____