Title: Imaged Computers

Our testing group is imaging computers for testing. The problem is with the computer object and the SID. The PC was imaged as a member of our Domain. So when it is re-imaged the computer password are not synced. The only way I have found to fix this is Delete the computer object, remove the computer from the domain, and add it back again.

        So I am trying to figure out a better way to do this. If I use SYSPREP before the image is created, will I still need to add the PC to the domain or can the image then be created with the computer as a domain member?

        My other thought is creating an OU and giving them rights to add/remove computers from there only. Is that a good idea?

        I have not had much luck with NETDOM on the computer in question. But I believe that is due to the mixed up SIDs and computer passwords. If I use the SYSPREP, should I be able to use NETDOM to add the computer to the domain with out physically being there?