Oddly enough I was JUST looking at that last night before signing off
for the evening :-)

But yes, it does look like a very handy tool.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of joe
Sent: Thursday, May 27, 2004 7:47 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] OT: Exchange 2003 SP1

Yep, good thing to publish. Another cool thing, something I actually was
involved in a lot of the testing over the last year or so is

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=3D0884E6-C603-4
91D-
BF57-ACF03E046BFE&displaylang=en

This is the autoaccept agent for conference rooms. You give your
conference rooms mailboxes in exchange and then use this tool and it
will process the meeting requests for you. That way you can have
automated calendar management of conference rooms (or other resources
say you have a projector or generic laptop or whatever) without people
fighting over the conference room and deleting each others entries....
This could put some people out of work as I know there are some folks
whose whole job in life is to manage calendars like that.

You used to do this with scripts, that of course was on the slow side. I
recall seeing a busy server taking 10-20 minutes to respond when running
with a script but the agent is dot net code that rock and rolls and the
response is in your inbox about as fast as you hit send on the request.