-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Steve Patrick
Sent: Wednesday, June 02, 2004 9:15 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [ActiveDir] Moving Roaming profiles

It is indeed  NOT a good thing.

I would not do this.

FRS is not meant to replicate this type of dynamic data (profiles) you
may
experience data loss or perhaps FRS breakdowns (depending on size,
number of
files, and amount of change per file).
Clarification on the data loss - this would not be due to FRS or
'corrupt'
files, but rather the natural way FRS works - which is on a last writer
wins
basis.

my .02

-steve