Once upon a time I wrote a very short program that prints your current
IP address to stdout.  It's handy in a login script -- for example,
you can do something like this (the exact syntax escapes me at the moment):

  myip.exe >> \\some-big-server\whereami\%USERNAME%.txt

right in the login script.  If you later need to know what machines
a user is signing in from, just read their file in that share.

E-mail me at [EMAIL PROTECTED] if you want a copy.

Cheers,

-- Idan

List FAQ    : http://www.activedir.org/list_faq.htm