It has to be rolled into an MSI. Its possible to do using one of the MSI Packaging applications, one of which (WinInstall Lite I think) is included on the server CD.

Roger D. Seielstad - MTS MCSE MS-MVP
Sr. Systems Administrator
Inovis Inc.

From: Dan Boghici [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, June 05, 2004 8:35 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [ActiveDir] install software on OU

Hello

I need to install some software to all computers in my OU, I go to Group Policy regarding that OU and try to assign the software package that I want to install but when I browse for the packet I can not find it in the network because the only option on file extension is .msi and some other thing that I ‘m not interested. Let’s take some software for example  yahoo messenger 6   and is .exe file.

Is there any other possibility to install exe applications on my domain? I really don’t wanna go to every user ‘s computer.

Thanks

Dan