From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, June 08, 2004 6:15 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [ActiveDir] Very OT

Hi,

I presume you actually want to know that it is still operational, rather
than whether it still exists as a task.

The standard way I do this is to put a heartbeat in the program to write
status info to the registry every (say) minute including the current time.
You then monitor the registry key whenever you want to know what is
happening.

Alan Cuthbertson

Policy Management Software:- http://www.sysprosoft.com/pol_summary.shtml
ADM Template Editor:-  http://www.sysprosoft.com/adm_summary.shtml