From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Rutherford, Robert
Sent: Tuesday, June 08, 2004 7:42 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [ActiveDir] OT: Compaq Servers

I'm sorry this is off topic but just thought I'd throw it out to see if I get a bite….

It must be that time of year again…… a large number of new servers coming in.I don't want to, or have anyone else build numerours DL360's/380's .. All with more or less the same spec and o/s build. Has anyone ever actually got the things to work with the scripting toolkit?

TIA

Rob

This e-mail and the information it contains are confidential and may be privileged. If you have received this e-mail in error please notify the sender immediately and delete the material from any computer. Unless you are the intended recipient, you should not copy this e-mail for any purpose, or disclose its contents to any other person.
The MCPS-PRS Alliance is not responsible for the completeness or accuracy of this communication as it has been transmitted over a public network. Whilst the MCPS-PRS Alliance monitors all communications for potential viruses, we accept no responsibility for any loss or damage caused by this e-mail and the information it contains.
It is the recipient's responsibility to scan this e-mail and any attachments for viruses. Any
e-mails sent to and from the MCPS-PRS Alliance servers may be monitored for quality control and other purposes.

The MCPS-PRS Alliance Limited is a limited company registered in England under company number 03444246 whose registered office is at c/o 29-33 Berners Street, London, W1T 3AB.