From: Kern, Tom [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, June 08, 2004 3:46 PM
To: ActiveDir (E-mail)
Subject: [ActiveDir] OT again

Anyone know of a really good book on using perl for Win32 admining. Stuff that covers adsi,wmi,wsh,etc? Stuff thats up to date.

I've used Dave Roth's Win32 Perl scripting:the administrators handbook, but found it alittle out of date and lacking in alot of repects.

I've also downloaded robbie allen's perl code for the ad cookbook, which i thought was great.
I'm looking for something specifically for AD/Exchange 2k that assumes you know those topics and have a grasp of perl on *nix systems and want to combine your knowldge of both(Perl and Windows).

I guess i'm looking for a perl verison of MS windows scripting guide.
I assume you can do in perl on win32 anything you could do in VBscript?

Thanks