-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Mulnick, Al
Sent: Wednesday, June 16, 2004 4:24 PM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] When a domain is Switch to Native Mode... what
ev ent Event ID is logged and where?

Interesting question.  My expectation was that only the audit logs would
show this change.  There is no app/ntds log entry that I've ever heard
of.

If you're looking for a modified time stamp, you could look at the
attribute
itself and see if it gives the info you're after.

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/ad/ad/d
etec
ting_the_operation_mode_of_a_domain.asp

Mixed/Native Mode Setting
The attribute is ntMixedDomain on the NC head root of each domain
DC=Mydomain, DC=ForestRootDom, DC=tld object.
Value of 0=Native level domain
Value of 1=Mixed level domain

al