Use the security groups filtering option for applying the policy only to
your "help desk group". Enable the apply and read permission only for this
group...
Or -if you only want to remove the admins from applying this policy- use
the deny option in security settings for the admins...

But why don't you use restricted groups to add the help desk group to your
local administrators group of the Terminal Servers?

List FAQ    : http://www.activedir.org/list_faq.htm