From: Sieber R., DP ITS, FIP, DD
Sent: Thu 6/24/2004 9:27 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [ActiveDir] Using certificates to authenticate computers

Hello all,

for our VPN access I want to allow only computers with a
valid certificate to access the network.

I've installed a CA, enrolled a certificate and also made
an alternative name mapping to this certificate. When the
computer logs on to the network without (deleted) certificate
it works too.

Where is my mistake? Does anybody has an idea?

Robert