From: Myrick, Todd (NIH/CIT)
Sent: Monday, June 28, 2004 2:28 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] DNS Records and GC's

Thanks for the second set of eyes.

I have an Exchange guy that is trying to argue against the inclusion of AD
Integrated DNS zones, because in his POV the number of changes to DNS
records would incur would cause the GC's replicate like crazy.

I haven't heard anyone really complain to loudly about AD Integrated DNS
cause huge problems, and actually the benefit of AD Integrated DNS is the
ability to ride on top of AD replication, instead of having a dozen
different replication architectures.

If you call can't tell as of late, I am catering to a couple of Chicken
Little in the office, with all my request for additional information.

Todd