You're right, it doesn't propogate.  Should have clarified that.
-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, June 30, 2004 3:52 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [ActiveDir] getting a user login count

Hi Mark

I believe the Last Login Date does not propagate between DC's. If you check out the Last login Date on all DC's you will get the correct answer.

Alternatively, assuming you expire passwords on all accounts, you can check the age of passwords to get an approximate value.

Alan Cuthbertson

Policy Management Software:- http://www.sysprosoft.com/pol_summary.shtml