denies. Alternatively if you can get away with it, make all DC's GCs.

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of David Adner
Sent: Tuesday, July 06, 2004 11:59 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] Adding a UPN Suffix

Yeah, the generic accounts (Administrator, Guest, etc) would be excluded.  I
hadn't considered an additional dependency upon GC's.  They're somewhat
required for all logins anyway.  Are you saying a UPN style logon will not
work at all if a GC can't be found?