-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Dean Wells
Sent: Monday, July 12, 2004 9:07 PM
To: Send - AD mailing list
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] Domain Controller Question

For those of you that don't always read the more lengthy, complex replies
... read this one, it's simple (and to some, its content may even seem
obvious) but, IMHO, it's brilliantly put!

Joe's post manages to succinctly address the "whys" of an incredibly complex
topic ... with all due respect, FANTASTIC job Joe, just great!

Deano

--
Dean Wells
MSEtechnology