From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Passo, Larry
Sent: Thursday, July 15, 2004 2:20 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] OT: Active Directory Browser History Files

I have no idea what version of Websense you looked at but our installation of Websense Enterprise 5.2 IS on SQL.  Since our database grows at least 40MB a day we didn’t go with the option for MSDE.

I positively love the reporting tools. Their Explorer is the main reason why I chose it over Surf Control after I did the evaluation of both products. It allows you to rapidly look at an overview of your data and then drill down on the subcategory of your choice (then to a subcategory of that subcategory….). Their Reporter give you the granular reports similar to what you get from Crystal.