I am aware that with AD and GPO's I can create MSI packages and distribute
software.  But I am not sure where to begin on installing a built-in program
such as Outlook Express.

Initially I disabled the use of Outlook Express by not installing it on the
client machines.  Now I want to install it.  Why?  Because everyone in the
network is on Exchange and something they help clients troubleshoot their
email.  Sometimes in order to troubleshoot they setup the clients email
account on their local machine.  What then happens is that all of the
clients email ends up on the Exchange server vs a local PST file.

I know that this can be changed within the options of MS Outlook to change
the storage location of email messages, but this is not something that the
support staff will do or change every time they need to test a remote server
email account.

So how can I install Outlook Express on every client machine without
visiting each one individually?  If there is documentation on the steps
necessary to do this, I would greatly appreciate that information.

Is there another, maybe better alternative?

Thanks for your replies,
Edwin

List FAQ    : http://www.activedir.org/list_faq.htm