From: Caple, Andrew [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, July 28, 2004 5:21 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [ActiveDir] SpyWare

Good morning everyone!!!

We have a couple of terminal servers running Windows 2000 SP4 within a Citrix Metaframe XP FR3 enviro. over the past few days and number of spyware pop-ups have been appearing within users sessions.

Does anyone know of any good spyware software that would be safe to install on a server? I've download SpyBot and XoftSpy 3.44 but I wanted to check to see if anyone knows of anything else or if it's "safe" to install this programs.

Thanks for your help,

Andrew