persistent) you could have both. :o)

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Tony Murray
Sent: Friday, July 23, 2004 8:46 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [ActiveDir] Duplicate user in Active Directory

Joe's GCChk utility should help you track down the duplicate.

http://www.joeware.net/win32/

Tony
From: "Sanz de León, Juan Carlos"<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date:  Fri, 23 Jul 2004 10:20:43 +0200

Dear Gurus,

    We have a forest with 4 domains.  I deleted a user in domain A.  Then I
created that same user in domain B.  ...... and for some strange reason.. we
now have the user duplicated in our Global Catalog....  When I search the
Global Catalog in domain A, I only see one user.  When I search the GC of
all other domains.. the user is duplicated.    Exchange 2000 does not like
duplicates....

How should I go about solving this problem?

Thanks in advance,
Juan Carlos Sanz

Sent via the WebMail system at mail.activedir.org