Ted-

I just saw this post: http://blogs.msdn.com/exchange/archive/2004/08/04/208045.aspx

I haven't played with either version of ADModify, so I can't comment on whether it's easier than LDIFDE or script to do bulk mods. Maybe you can check it out in all of your spare time and report back :-)

Hunter

From: Strand, Ted [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, August 04, 2004 5:04 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] AD Backup - Sort of

Thanks for the suggestions Al, I will admit that it really makes me nervous to change replication on AD since (knock on wood) it is working so well. I have done testing in the lab for a couple of weeks now and I think I have it all worked out, I just want to feel comfortable knowing that I can take an export and be able to put the data back in from the export file.  This was so easy in Exchange 5.5 you would think AD would offer similar features.
-Ted-