Title: Message
Your local liquor store is a good place to start, followed by the drug store for a few gallons of Maalox.

Kerberos interoperability is a pain. It is possible, but you will have to do LOTS of research.
-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Gasper, Rick
Sent: Thursday, August 05, 2004 8:04 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [ActiveDir] Kerberos question

Quick question:
I have a remote system that needs to authenticate to our 2003 dcs, I have the choices of Kerberos and ldap. I would perfer to use Kerberos for security reasons, but I do not know if I need to do anything on the DC server in order to make this work.

Does anyone have place they could point me to? I have the Kerberos trouble shooting guide and am working through this.

Thanks

Rick Gasper
Manager, Network Services
King's College