Title: ActiveDir.org COM+ Object

Hi everyone,

For information: we posted a new ActiveX COM+ object on the downloads page (http://www.activedir.org/downloads.htm) which you may find usefull when Administering Active Directory.

The object groups many common Active Directory functions together and is ideal for use with Scripting/ASP/VB Apps etc.  We tried to cover most of the common functions in this release, more will be added in future updates.  Any suggestions for improvement are always welcome.  There are loads of sample scripts included in the package as well as full documentation as we like to make it easy to use ;-).  There is also planned to have  a .NET component offering the same functionality shortly.

For more details you can download the package cscActiveDirectory COM Object from the downloads page and refer to the document ActiveDir.org cscActiveDirectory v1_0.doc

Hope its of some use to you.

Best regards,

Matty