Title: Re: [ActiveDir] GPO to copy a file to all machines
If you have a copy of Wise or some other MSI packager, you could just create a simple msi package that writes the .scr file to %systemroot% and install it via machine GPO.

Just something to consider.

From: "DL.ActiveDirectory" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2004 10:24:42 -0500
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] GPO to copy a file to all machines

The script is running, as I have it also distributing a GPC.DAT file from a virus server (I am changing parent servers on Symantec). The files in that subroutine distribute ok.

I am at a loss as to why it is not distributing the scr. I have the error submerge commented out. I will throw in some echo’s for feedback into the script and see if I can locate the problem.

Any other ideas or specific scripting I can use to trap errors?

Thank you,
Mitchell D. Lawrence
Director, Network Administrator
IT&S Department