From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jorge de Almeida Pinto
Sent: Thursday, August 19, 2004 2:55 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [ActiveDir] Reanimating objects in W2K3 AD

Hi,

I have been testing with reanimating objects from AD. Using the following tools I have been able to restore/reanimate security principals:

* LDP (with Domain Local Groups it reports: Unwilling To Perform)
* Adrestore from SYSINTERNALS(with Domain Local Groups it reports: Restore Succeeded, but nothing happens)
* AD Object Recovery from QUEST(with Domain Local Groups it reports: Unwilling To Perform)

With all the tools mentioned above, I still have not been able to reaminate Domain Local Groups. The DC responds: Unwilling To Perform.

Does anybody know why? I'm trying to understand this one but no reason comes to my mind at the moment.

Regards,
Jorge

Met vriendelijke groet / Kind regards,

Jorge de Almeida Pinto
Microsoft Infrastructure Consultant

NOTE: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties and with no rights!