While I can't get this information from Active Directory, it is possible
to get this information from the domain controllers.  You can look
through your security logs on the domain controllers for event 540.
This event will give you the user who logged on and also the ip address
of the machine they logged in from.  If you are using DHCP, you will
have to look at your DHCP server logs to determine which hardware
address was assigned to that ip address.  (Luckily we reserve most of
our DHCP addresses.)

Dennis

List FAQ    : http://www.activedir.org/list_faq.htm