The reason for the question is that allowing local access to a DC
substantially impacts your security. It is extremely bad practice and poor
form to give non-domain admins interactive access to domain controllers. The
recommendation from everyone, including MS is to not do it. Why? Because if
they so choose, the person you give the access to will most likely have the
ability to get administrative level access and can hopscotch that into
complete forest admin access - usually with no knowledge of the DA's and
EA's.

Most people tend to do it when they don't know how to do things in a better
more secure way. When we ask why, we are trying to understand the context to
better provide solutions. I.E. Lots of people ask for lots of things and
most of the time they don't know what they are asking for else they
generally don't need to ask. Not saying you fit this category but before we
give someone a loaded gun, we like to know that they intend to point at a
rat in the dumpster versus their own head or foot.

My general answer to someone who wants to give someone else interactive
domain controller access is to give them domain admin rights, then you
aren't fooling yourself into thinking you have a secure solution.