-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Rob S
Sent: Wednesday, September 22, 2004 7:12 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [ActiveDir] Active Directory Container (Folders)

Hello Everyone,

Does anyone know of a way to create additional Active Directory "container
folders" similar to the default computers and users system folder in AD?
I'm trying to avoid using nested OUs to organize my user/computer objects.

Thanks in advance!

Rob Straley, MCSE
Senior Systems Engineer
Merriman Curhan Ford & Co.