Outside of what you read and the whitepaper at the end of the article, which
parts are giving you the most trouble at the moment?

Al

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Lou Vega
Sent: Tuesday, October 12, 2004 11:51 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [ActiveDir] Smart Card Binding to AD User Account

Does anyone out there have good resources documenting how to setup/bind
Smart Card certificates to an AD user account? The end goal is to set up a
web server so that a user has the option of logging into a secure web site
using their smart card (binding those credentials to their existing AD
account). I have a working solution based solely on a user database
(non-AD), but figure there must be a way to do this with AD as well.

So far I've found: http://tinyurl.com/4me5l on Microsoft which is a starting
point since I'm using a 3rd party certificate. Any help is greatly
appreciated!
r/
Lou