-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Pelle, Joe
Sent: Friday, October 01, 2004 3:31 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] Active Directory w/ changes to Exchange

Thanks for all the posts!

We have an additional DC/DNS server in the ROOT but it is NOT a GC.  That
being said... I am assuming that's why I couldn't make my changes....  the
GC was unavailable for the root.  Correct?

Joe Pelle
Infrastructure Architect
Information Technology
Valassis / IT
19975 Victor Parkway Livonia, MI 48152
Tel 734.591.7324  Fax 734.632.6151
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.valassis.com/

This message may have included proprietary or protected information.  This
message and the information contained herein are not to be further
communicated without my express written consent.