I could change that for the scripts no problem but the I need all of the GPO's to be applied at every login.

On Oct 4, 2004, at 11:50 AM, Paul Wilkinson wrote:

I've always had a problem with User Config part of GPO not applying ever time. I use the "run these programs when user logs in" policy under Computer Config for login scripts. That always works, unlike user config.

Paul Wilkinson 865-974-0649 2422 Dunford Hall OIT Lab Services University of TN, Knoxville

Mark Orlando wrote:
I am having issues with GPO's not being fully applied at every login. I need to change this. I know it might have something to do with the volume of LAN traffic but I need to find away around this.
I also have some add printer login scripts that don't always work either. I have the scripts running synchronously and slow link detection set to 0. Does anyone have any ideas?
Mark Orlando
Systems Administrator
I.T. Department
Linden Public Schools