On one of my domain controllers I am getting the following
events once a day in the Directory Service event log: (in
order listed)

Category: Logging/Recovery
Event ID: 210

Category: Logging/Recovery
Event ID: 220
file S:\NTDS\ntds.dit (size 24 Mb).

Category: Logging/Recovery
Event ID: 221
file S:\NTDS\ntds.dit.

Category: Logging/Recovery
Event ID: 223
files (range T:\NTDS\edb0004C.log - T:\NTDS\edb0004C.log).

Category: Logging/Recovery
Event ID: 213
been successfully completed.

This is the only DC that I am getting this Directory
Service event. I can't find much info on the event ID's.
Any ideas about this event or why they only appear on one of
5 DC's (2 for root, 3 for sub) would be greatly
appreciated.
Thanks
Nathan

List FAQ    : http://www.activedir.org/list_faq.htm