Ken,

If you are lucky enough to have all your clients with XP, you can use
GPO to configure the Wireless policies.
Check it out under "Computer Configuration\Security Settings\Wireless
network (IEEE 802.11) policies"

The link below should answer your questions regarding computer/user
authentication (check the "Notes" section):
http://www.microsoft.com/resources/documentation/WindowsServ/2003/standard/proddocs/en-us/define_8021x_inGP.asp

If you run into issues with XP pre-SP2, also take a look at the
following wireless update rollup for XP:
us;826942&Product=winxp.
It did resolve some issues I was having.

Not sure all this will work with W2K though - have not tested that yet.

Cheers,
Guy

List FAQ    : http://www.activedir.org/list_faq.htm