From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Lou Vega
Sent: Friday, October 22, 2004 8:45 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [ActiveDir] Windows 2000 Domain ADPREP considerations

Does anyone have a good “short attention span” answer to which hotifxes I might need on a Windows 2000 SP4 Domain Controller prior to running ADPrep?

I remember this KB article from earlier, but this seems to refer to SP3 and earlier unless I’m reading wrong (could be my mind has decided to take an early weekend!) http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=331161

In my own twisted sense of logic it would seem that with SP4 I don’t need additional hotfixes specific to running ADPrep, but wanted to run this by the collective wisdom of the group for good measure.

Thanks in advance.

Lou