Hi Mahammed

You could use the netsh command - either in a startup script or login
script, or run it remotely using psexecute.

netsh interface ip set dns "local area connection" static 10.10.10.10
netsh interface ip add dns "local area connection" static 10.10.10.11

We have used those commands in a startup script when we change DNS at
locations where they only have static addressing and it has worked well.
Normally we would have 10 lines in the script for local area connections 1
to 5 - just because a lot of the older machines have had multiple
replacement nics.  I am sure there is a way to make it apply to all active
connections but I have not spent any more time researching it.

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/home/using/productdoc/en/default.asp?url=/windowsxp/home/using/productdoc/en/netsh_int_ip.asp

Regards;

James R. Day
Active Directory Core Team
Office of the Chief Information Officer
National Park Service
(202) 354-1464 (direct)
(202) 371-1549 (fax)
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

                      MohammedAthif Khaleel

                      <mohammed.athifkhaleel@        To:       [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                      gmail.com>                     cc:       (bcc: James
Day/Contractor/NPS)
                      Sent by:                       Subject:  Re: [ActiveDir] IP
setting Script
                      [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                      tivedir.org

                      10/26/2004 03:40 PM ZE3