-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Lou Vega
Sent: Wednesday, October 27, 2004 12:52 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] OT: Windows 2003 Clean Install results in high
di sk space utlization

The other 3 are identical hardware-wise, i.e., all are 1655MC Blade
servers in a single chassis. The other 3 were initially built this time
last year.

I'm to the point now where I'm just gonna slick the machine *again* and
start fresh.