Was it a virus?

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, November 01, 2004 3:52 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] locked out

Randy,

Thanks for your tip,I was able to find out  the culprit.

Regards,

Sandy

"Randy White" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

11/01/2004 02:30 PM

Please respond to

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
cc
Subject
RE: [ActiveDir] locked out

This is probably caused by a virus.  Use lockedoutstatus.exe to find out what where the lock outs are originating.  Then check the event log of that DC to find out the perpetrating computer.